We are a youth group family that believes in the Lord Jesus and desires to follow Him. We feel our identity and value is in the Lord Jesus and we find righteousness, salvation, hope and true love in Him. We believe it is our joy and our job ‘To Know Christ and to Make Christ Known’. Our goal is to share in the goodness of God, deeply love God and help others come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ! We seek to make disciples, baptize them, and lead them into Christ-likeness!
SLYM Sundays—7th-8th Graders meet in the new junior high room, and 9th-12th graders meet in the youth room. We begin at 10:10 am and hope to be finished at 10:50...just in time for church!
SLYM Wednesday Nights—Come join us on Wednesday nights and have a great time studying The Bible, singing songs to The Lord, playing ridiculous games, and being apart of a community that loves Jesus!
Upcoming SLYM Events
- Wed. June 20th : VBS Setup
- Wed. June 27 : VBS Week
- Wed. July 4 : No Youth Group
- Fri. July 6 : Car Show
- Wed. July 18 : No Youth Group (Camp Week)
- Wed. Aug. 8 : No Youth Group (Camp Week)
- Wed. Aug. 15 : No Youth Group
Guidelines for our Student Life Youth Ministry
- Must be a 7th - 12th grade student
- We ask that our students practice respect, patience, and compassion. We want to protect our church family, grow in grace and mercy, and welcome all teens who need a church family.
- We ask that students honor our schedule by being on time, honor our leaders by learning to, and honoring the time set aside for church, because we believe that church is sacred. The church is the Bride of Christ and must be treated as such. If she is loved by Jesus, then she is worthy of respect and care.
All SLYM off-site events require a current medical release form, which is good for one year. Don't miss out on a fun time because you don't have a current form on file! Download, print out, fill out and return the form below.